1. DO THE DOORS YELLOW?
If it’s simply grime, spray with a 50% alcohol/water combination and rub with a material. Received’t it go away?
2. IN WARDROBES
The kitchen and bed room cupboards will change their face when you paint the doorways with satin enamel and a curler, or simply line them with vinyl.
3. THE TRICK TO BROKEN TILES
Renewing damaged tiles or tiles is feasible… with out itching! Disguise them with an adhesive sheet, simple to placed on and that withstands rubbing properly.
4. CHANGE THE SWITCHES!
Select a single mannequin and body them in numerous colours relying on the room.
5. THE SOLUTION TO FRICTION ON THE SKIRTING BOARD
Take away the friction from the baseboard with cleaning soap, water, and a splash of ammonia. Rubbing in with a bit of material softener afterward will repel future stains.
6. IN THE WALLS…
- Chafing within the eating room. Stains are eliminated with an eraser. In the event that they don’t go, repaint or wallpaper.
- Cracks within the plasterboard. Fill with putty, sandpaper, and paint.
- Marks of dry moisture. Paint them with particular paint.
- Hole paint. Take away it with a putty knife and sand the perimeters. Apply fixer and paint once more.
7. PROTECTION FOR MARBLE
Apply a stain protector to the marble. Creates an invisible movie on the floor that stops the stone from absorbing fats.
8. THE TRICK FOR GLASS TABLES, INFALLIBLE!
Repair an invisible sheet on the glass desk. You’ll shield it from scratches, chipped edges, and cracks.
9. AND FOR THE MIRRORS
For those who put varnish behind the toilet mirror, you’ll forestall the water from oxidizing and chipping. Apply three coats of artificial varnish in spray